Re: Request for Sponsoring: spaced

Hi Fabian,

> I have prepared a package for spaced (words). The remaining issues are
> due to upstream not releasing proper source tarballs (binaries are
> included and no versioning).

Just a comment about this after taking a quick look: You can directly
exclude a binary from the orig tarball before import by listing the
binary in the 'Files-Excluded:' section of your debian/copyright.
With a few adaptations in your watchfile [1] it is then removed during
the download via uscan so you don't have to use an additional patch to
remove it.

Not sure you were aware of this but it's pretty useful.

Cheers,
Sascha

[1]
opts=repacksuffix=+dfsg,dversionmangle=s/\+(debian|dfsg|ds|deb)(\.\d+)?$//,repack,compression=xz