Re: debian/upstream/edam on wiki Re: added notion of edam to https://wiki.debian.org/debian/upstream

Hi Steffen

To get the EDAM annotations, it could be much more straightforward to wait until the SEQwiki tools imported into bio.tools
(this right now is the #1 content priority) and then export to DebianMed of the descriptions from there (using the
format/tool that Hervé was leading discussions on at the Sprint).

Matus will be on-hand in NO and hopefully can help take it forward.

Cheers

Jon