Re: debian/upstream/edam on wiki Re: added notion of edam to https://wiki.debian.org/debian/upstream

On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 06:55:44PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:

> I have now also prepared a more detailed version on
> https://wiki.debian.org/debian/upstream/edam
> that I hope to help ourselves a bit in organising bits and pieces that
> shall help our data flow.

Nice.  Thanks for this helpful piece of information.  I added the -j
option of the scriot to this doc.

> We should possibly also think about preparing an edam Debian package.
> This should contain the tools of Andreas

Regarding my "tool" I'm not yet convinced that it should be packaged
since it is really only an example how to query UDD serving as potential
kick-start for writing a tool.  Nice that you obviously tried it - I was
hoping that our edam partners would take over the ball ...