Re: It is out! Aw: Re: cwl - ok for me to document my progress on wiki.d.o?

Yes - you can register your workflows at bio.tools.  A workflow can, after all, be considered just a tool with an input and
output.  Noone asked until now, though, so there may be some workflow-specific metadata that we don't currently capture
(but can extend biotoolsXSD for it).

As for serving as a repo for CWL files, that's an open question.  I'd say bio.tools probably shouldn't do it, but it can of
course point to such.

Cheers

Jon