cwl - ok for me to document my progress on wiki.d.o?

@Michael in particular,

I need to run a yet not completely defined NGS workflow on some ~30
nucleotides read-length single-ended FASTQ files to determine expression
levels. I thought that it would be very nice to learn about cwl on the
way. I know your package for the cwltool is almost there but could not
find it on the Debian Med repository. Where shall I look?

I have seen a series of pages and tools surrounding the CWL but for some
immediate success it would be nice to see something that looks more like
a tutorial. We should have that on wiki.debian.org, I thought, i.e.
something inviting to install the right kind of packages with a toy
example and then pointers to the world as you already prepared it. Any
directions? Would wiki.debian.org/CommonWorkflowLanguage be OK?

All the best,

Steffen