Re: Mentioning EDAM files in DebianMed Policy

Hi again,

I'd be happy if someone would take over the job suggested by Fabian to
mention EDAM fields in our policy.  I personally do not feel capable to
do this since I'm simply lacking the biologic background.

We also should have a record inside Debian Wiki to document what we drop
into the debian/upstream dir.  I started creating a paragraph at

   https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata#Fields-1

but this needs enhancement!  Please everybody who feels concerned about
EDAM classification try to enhance and lets not wait until next years
sprint.