Re: Mentioning EDAM files in DebianMed Policy

Folks

The link to OLS was to a deprecated ontology browser running an ancient version of EDAM.

Please use this one instead (it's in beta, so go steady):
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ontology-lookup/browse.do?ontName=EDAM

Alternatively you can use this:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM/

ps. both now include EDAM_1.13 just released post-hackathon.  Thanks for the hard work !

Cheers

Jon