Re: Mentioning EDAM files in DebianMed Policy

Hi Fabian,

thanks for the very helpful and needed hint.  I was waiting a bit since
Michael intended to work on the structure of the policy a bit and I did
not wanted to shot on a moving target.  Michael, could you comment on
this how and where you would like to see this information?