Re: No rule to make target 'ITKCommon_LIB-NOTFOUND', needed by 'lib/libfwItkIO.so.0.1'

On Mon, 2016-01-18 at 12:16 +0100, Corentin Desfarges wrote:
> I'm not sure my previous mail has been correctly sent. Maybe it was
> too big...
> The cmake log is available there : http://pastebin.com/1pmrgv90 ;;

That gives some pointers, on one hand the log doesn't contain much of
ITK, but I also saw that it included some file fw-ITK.cmake and there
the method to find ITK libraries is hand made (instead of using
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK), and I suspect that the ITK4 libraries are not found
because they are named libITKsomething-4.8.so and the hand made code
searches only with the name ITKsomething. I'm quite certain that some
of the libraries searched for in this file non longer exist.

I guess the best would be to replace the "include(fw-ITK)" by a plain
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED).

best,
Gert