trinityrnaseq ready for review!!

Now that libjung-free-java has been accepted I've updated the trinityrnaseq package

The tests again pass, this has been tested in a debci virtual machine.

All that is left is two spelling corrections and a mysterious hardening warning from Lintian.

Given that this package is quite complex I thought I'd ask for a wide review before I request an upload.

I will be doing a thorough file-by-file review & copyright audit as well.

Later I will package DESeq2 (I have the packaged locally but need to file ITPs & create the repos)

Cheers!
--
Michael R. Crusoe     CWL Community Engineer     crusoe@ucdavis.edu
Common Workflow Language project    University of California, Davis