Re: No rule to make target 'ITKCommon_LIB-NOTFOUND', needed by 'lib/libfwItkIO.so.0.1'

I'm not sure my previous mail has been correctly sent. Maybe it was too big...
The cmake log is available there : http://pastebin.com/1pmrgv90

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,
Corentin

Hello,

On Mon, 2016-01-18 at 09:45 +0100, Corentin Desfarges wrote:

> This log ?

[snip]

Where did you get this log from? It seems to contain mostly the CXX
feature tests but I don't see any library detection.

I was more thinking along the lines of the log you get when you run

   cmake <dir>

Best
Gert

PS: No need to CC me when you send to the debian-med list. Actually,
list policy says "sent to the list and only CC people who are not on
the list".