Re: dcmtk build system

Hi Gert,

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 02:31:06PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> On Mon, 2015-11-30 at 14:13 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Did I changed something?  Hmmmm, I do not remember.  Since I have no
> > cmake experience (see my constant asking cmake questions on
> > debian-mentors) I doubt that it was me and if so I must have had a
> > really strong reason (like someone targeting with a gun on me or so).
>
> You should check, someone in your close vicinity has a gun, and the
> ability to delete your memory ;)
>
> > https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcmtk/tru
> nk/debian/rules?r1=20045&r2=20044&pathrev=20045

Or has stolen my ssh-key. ;-)

However, since the commit log says:

   "New upstream version targeting at unstable"

I'm afraid that the thing was that I took over what existed in
experimental and moved it to instable.  So the actual change happended
before in experimental by Matthieu.

> > Do whatever sounds apropriate with the package.  I'd be super happy
> > if I never need to touch it again since it is in your skillful hands.
> > :-)
>
> I'll do my best, but I'm afraid for the time being the next package wil
> l still need your final, sponsoring touch :)

Touching for sponsering is perfectly fine.  You simply got the idea.
BTW, this is true for any package in the medical imaging field.  If I
touch these it is just since nobody else is doing it otherwise.  I feel
totally incompetent, do not use any of the packages and would be happy
to spent my time somewhere else.

Thanks a lot for your work on this