dcmtk build system

Hi Andreas,

I notes that when you prepared the dcmtk 3.6.1  package you changed the
build system to use cmake. Was there any specific reason for doing so
or did it seem to you as just the simplest way to clean out the d/rules
file?

I ask because I'm currently preparing insighttoolkit4, and it turns out
that dcmtk.cmake file references libraries that force me to add many  *
-dev packages that are not really required to build ITK, but are pulled
in thanks to this dcmtk.cmake.

I also notes that the new upstream snapshot builds for me when using
their configure script, but not when I use the cmake build system.

That said, if there is no specific reason other than convenience I'd
move the package back to the configure build system when I try to
package the new upstream version.

Best,
Gert