Please help with sra-sdk

Hi,

the sra-sdk package was not receiving the care it needs.  I gave up
working on it when I realised that the new version needed ngs-sdk as
precondition.  but I was unable to build this.  Now I noticed that the
new verison of ngs-sdk was building nicely and I uploaded it to new (for
the moment without Java bindings - hope this was no mistake in respect
to the final target sra-sdk - if somebody wants to fix this it would
be welcome).

When trying now to build sra-sdk the (non-standard) configure system has
trouble to find ngs-sdk (and hdf5).  It would be really great if
somebody else could have a look to be prepared for a soonish upload once
libngs-sdk would be accepted.