[MoM] Re: bart - tools for computational magnetic resonance imaging

Hi Andreas and Ghislain,

the bart package now produces a -dev package and a
octave-bart package. It also includes a bash completion
script. pristine-tar produces the correct upstream
tar ball.

I would appreciate if you could take a look and let
me know what else could be improved...

Also I wonder whether there is a way to build and
test the package on other architectures than amd64?

Season's greetings,
Martin

Ghislain Vaillant: