Bugs closed upstream

Hi,

I've checked all Mayhem bugs filed against seqan-apps and can confirm
that upstream has fixed these issues and thus I'm closing the bugs.

For the reader of the Debian Med mailing list:  You obviously missed the
chance to contribute to out Advent calendar bug squashing party yourself
with three bugs that were as simple as installing the package in question
and running the script provided in the bug report.  No programming skills
or packaging skills were needed to do this.  Just to show some examples
how easy it might be to help fixing bugs if you just try ...