Re: Packaging the Celera Assembler for Debian - PBcR dependency on Falcon

Hello,

The falcon_sense binary is a PyInstaller binary built from the falcon_sense.py script to ease distribution for users so they don’t have to build/checkout all of Falcon’s codebase. If you build Falcon version 0.1.3, it should be compatible with PBcR. You would need to strip the .py of the file end and make sure it is executable so the PBcR pipeline will be able to run it as falcon_sense (without the .py and without specifying python). As long as it is in your path, it will be picked up by PBcR. As for pbutgcns, it is not required but does speed up the overall pipeline, you should also be able to build it from source:
https://github.com/pbjd/pbutgcns
as well.

Sergey