Re: Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning

Hi Diego,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 07:10:38PM +0100, Diego Darriba wrote:
> I added a new tagged revision after removing the dependency on ReadSeq.

I checked this out and noticed that the BrowserLauncher is now the only
thing left for packaging to fullfill all prerequisites for jmodeltest.
I guess it is this project:

   http://browserlaunch2.sourceforge.net/

right?

BTW, I noticed that the build process is a bit picky about non-ASCII
characters.  As I said I have no detailed experience with Java source
code but I needed to apply this patch

   https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/jmodeltest.git/tree/debian/patches/encoding.patch

to enable building the source code.  I agree that it is not really nice
to mix up proper Spanish names but lacking a better solution I went
for this one for the moment.