Re: Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 07:10:38PM +0100, Diego Darriba wrote:
> I added a new tagged revision after removing the dependency on ReadSeq.
I checked this out and noticed that the BrowserLauncher is now the only
thing left for packaging to fullfill all prerequisites for jmodeltest.
I guess it is this project:
BTW, I noticed that the build process is a bit picky about non-ASCII
characters. As I said I have no detailed experience with Java source
code but I needed to apply this patch
to enable building the source code. I agree that it is not really nice
to mix up proper Spanish names but lacking a better solution I went
for this one for the moment.