Re: Help needed to update to latest fastqc

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 08:27:39AM +0000, olivier sallou wrote:
> As libsis-base-java and libsis-jhdf5-java are in our git repo and seem to
> be fine, you may want to build/install them locally to test your fastqc
> update ?
>
> As it makes use of the libraries, it would also be a good additional test
> for those libs before uploading them

Since I personally have bo proper test case I'd vote for starting to
upload the first link in the chain of dependencies.  There might be
pretty much time to fix things while its hanging in the new queue
(hopefully less time).

Thanks for your work on this