Re: Help needed to update to latest fastqc

As libsis-base-java and libsis-jhdf5-java are in our git repo and seem to be fine, you may want to build/install them locally to test your fastqc update ?

As it makes use of the libraries, it would also be a good additional test for those libs before uploading them

Olivier

Le lun. 4 mai 2015 à 09:04, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou@irisa.fr> a écrit :

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Help needed to update to latest fastqc
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 08:54:22 +0200
From: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
To: Debian Med Project List <debian-med@lists.debian.org>

Hi,

I tried to upgrade to the latest fasqc version.  When doing so I decided
to move from SVN to Git:

  Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/fastqc.git

Upstream needs a new Build-Depends libjhdf5-java which I added.
However, I was not able to fix the build.  When trying I considered
switching from the Makefile based build to ant (which sounds natural)
Unfortunately I did not succeeded in adapting build.xml.

Any help would be appreciated