Re: libsis-jhdf5-java ok

Ok so if it is ok for you, i will remove those files from d/source and updates patches DEP3 headers, and test again.

Le ven. 21 août 2015 14:54, Tim Booth <avarus@fastmail.fm> a écrit :
I thought that bit was your doing?  Maybe I broke it somehow.  All I
intended to do in that package since you worked on it was move the
libraries into /usr/lib/jni and to remove the .0.0.0 extension.  Other
than that I was mainly working on the -jhdf5 package.

TIM

--
Nothing is inherently mysterious - nothing that actually exists, that
is.  If I am ignorant about a phenomenon, that is a fact about my state

  - Eliezer Yudkowsky