Re: Plastimatch update is ready

Hi again,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 04:37:11PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Thanks!  Please help me out by performing the conversion.
>
> OK, I'll do.  Its again serious work since even if I provided a patch to
> #791893 it was not fixed in the new upload and now I need a local git
> build again ... grrrr.  But I know what to do and keep you informed once
> this is done.

Plastimatch now has arrived at

   git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/plastimatch.git

and I droped a README.status in SVN to make sure nobody will keep on
maintaining code there.  Please make sure you understood the Git
workflow as described in policy.

If there is anybody who feels stopped in the effort to maintain any
package since Git would be prefered over SVN just let me know and I'll
do the conversion.