Policy and Best Practices

On July 29, 2015 09:40:41 AM Ghislain Vaillant wrote:

> FYI, I am intending to write a piece on the d-science / d-med policies
> regarding DEP-14 and its relationship with import-orig and pure Git
> workflows. Just need to find the time for it.

Just like to say: I would find that extremely helpful.  So I'm hoping you can
find the time.

And kudos to all who contributed to the Debian-Med and Debian-Science policy /
packaging-workflow documents.  I found them all useful.

I like git, but I'm not very comfortable with it so I really appreciate "best
practices" recommendations.

-Steve