Re: Python-pysam for unstable?

Hi, Andreas,

On السبت 11 تـمـوز 2015 13:14, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

So I just noticed a python-pysam-tests.README.Debian. These are
apparently not autopkgtests. As written, these are tests intended for
the user to run after the python-pysam-tests package is installed.

The pysam_data folder is indeed created by that package (in
/usr/share/doc/python-pysam-tests/) and does hold the data, but I think
this is not at all the correct way to proceed for many many reasons. So
I will revamp the test packaging and report back.

However, maybe you can go ahead and upload to unstable to try to prevent
autoremoval from testing--- the known issue here is not with the actual
package (at least the main packages); just the arrangement of the test
suite code. If I finish before hearing back from you, I will include it
in the current unreleased revision.

I have pushed some commits. The good news is that the autopkgtests can run automatically now. The bad news is that there are some thirty-odd failures (out of 618 tests). I unfortunately don't have a chance to debug these at the moment. Maybe I can revisit this tomorrow, but I'm not sure.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي