Re: Packaging HTQC for Debian - one test failure

Hi again,

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 03:50:07PM +0800, Xi Yang wrote:
> Now I put the source tarballs in folder "series 1" and "series 2" separately.

Thanks for doing so.  Unfortunately due to the nature of how the Debian
sentinel for fetching new upstream sources from sourceforge which can be
only done via a so called redirector, this does not seem to work as
expected.  I'm not fully sure but as far as I understood the redirector
it ignores subdirectories and just fetches *names* of tarballs per
project.  Even worse it seems to fetch only the latest version it can
get (which is strange to my previous experiences but in the current case
I only see htqc-1.92.3-Source.tar.gz).

So to reach the wanted goal to expose htqc-0.90.8-Source.tar.gz as well
to the sentinel I personally would consider to rename it to

   htqc1-0.90.8-Source.tar.gz

since this is a distinct file name.  Sorry for this mess but I have not
yet dealt with the request to package several versions of a program to
frequently.