Re: python-pysam

On الخميس 25 حزيران 2015 00:34, Andreas Tille wrote:
While revising the package, I noticed a couple of issues with the
autopkgtest. I just pushed my current progress after merging in Charles'
commit, but the package is not ready yet.

Just let me know if you are ready and I'll upload as soon as possible.

Ok. Just to let you know, the next chance I will have to work on this likely won't be until this weekend.

BTW, while changelog refers to version 0.8.3+ds1 there is no according
information for this in the pristine-tar branch.  Please make sure you
import this changed tarball and commit this branch.

Yes, I had done so. I only forgot to push all branches. It should be in the repository now.

Thanks for your work on this

No problem.

regards
Afif