Re: python-pysam

Hello,

On الخميس 25 حزيران 2015 00:08, Charles Plessy wrote:
Le Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 11:54:16PM -0700, Afif Elghraoui a écrit :

Should I push what I have so far? ..or was I not supposed to make commits on
top of that ambiguous state?

Hi all,

I pushed the missing commit; sorry.  The tag is accurate.

Thanks

I think that it is a good idea to remove the convenience copy of the htslib
altogether.

While revising the package, I noticed a couple of issues with the autopkgtest. I just pushed my current progress after merging in Charles' commit, but the package is not ready yet.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي