Re: Next take in Debian packaging for Mauve

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 03:48:16PM +1000, Aaron Darling wrote:
> Hi Andreas, apologies for the delayed reply, somehow I missed the
> earlier message.
>
> I think the suggestion for naming is fine.

I uploaded according packages to the Debian Med PPA:

  https://launchpad.net/~debian-med/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages?field.series_filter=trusty

The official migration to Debian via new queue will need some more
time.  It would be great, if you could ping us about new official
releases.

Kind regards and thanks for your cooperation