Debian package for kmer -- test suites

Hello again,

As I've been looking to modify kmer to use an unmodified version of kazlib as already packaged in Debian, I first started checking out your test suite to make sure there is a chance of detecting potential issues due to such a change.

I see, however, that the test suite is not in very good shape. I may be able to help you get it working again if it's a matter of some shuffling around in the interfaces used by the drivers. Is there anything I should be aware of before undertaking this?

Thanks for your cooperation with this effort.
Afif

PS: In CC on this email, we have the Debian Med list and the packaging log for kmer in Debian.

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name