Test suite for Theseus?

Hi Douglas,

as you probably know the Debian Med team has packaged theseus for the
Debian distribution since our effort is to package all relevant software
for medicine and biology.  Recently Debian 8 "Jessie" was released with
theseus 3.0.0.  I realised that you released a new version (3.1.1) and
want to upgrade the package (feel free to ping the mailing list address
in CC of this mail if you want to make sure that upgrades you consider
important will be followed closely).

I noticed that the number of example files was increased in the download
tarball.  This is a good thing since we consider it quite helpful for
users to have examples at hand.  For the next Debian release (in
hopefully less but probably not way less than two years) we have the
goal to provide test suites for the majority of the Debian Med packages.
Thus it would be very helpful if you would consider to create such a
test suite perhaps as a "test" target in the makefile which we could
simply run and be sure that we get the same results as you expect.

Could you imagine something like this in your next release?