Re: sponsor upload aghermann-1.0.4 please?

Hi,

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 04:18:03AM -0400, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > Since I just cloned the Git repository you would have lost in uploading. :-)
>
> "would" indeed ;)  in particular because I also build for all
> neurodebian supported debian/ubuntu releases -- so takes longer ;)
>
> apparently I didn't build 1.0.4 yet anyways -- you won! ;)

I just realise that I would not have won.  Andrei, I understand that
Yaroslav will step in.  If you want me to sponsor could you please in
future be so kind to follow the Git layout proposed in Debian Med policy
by using an upstream and a pristine-tar branch.  Otherwise I will have
extra work to down

> > However, I have a question:  Is there any reason to keep on uploading
> > to experimental?  Unstable should be fine, IMHO.
>
> yeah -- Andrei, please adjust for upload to unstable and we will upload.

I was temped to s/experimental/unstable/ myself but the missing branches
have made me wonder how you both agreed upon firing up gbp.

Ahhh, and BTW, I do *not* sponsor "examples":

# Sample debian/rules that uses debhelper.

I bet 25% of Debian packages might contain this template - but nor
*our* packages, please ...