Re: sponsor upload aghermann-1.0.4 please?

Hi Andreas,

As my trusty sponsor Yaroslav seems to have been preoccupied by other
matters since some weeks ago, could you please stand in his stead and push
the button for my package?  There's a fix for some unfortunate regression on
GTK3's part which screws the font sizes (they were rendered at <1pt), and it
makes me feel for those 20-ish users who did install it.  The link to
the .dsc file is below:

> Using this opportunity, I would like to ever so slightly poke Yaroslav to
> push the upload button on my own package, aghermann, where I fix a FTBFS
> with gcc-5 to close #777769
> (http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_1.0.4-1.dsc).

Cheers,
Andrei