Re: ITK help is needed!

On Thu, 2015-05-07 at 14:56 +0000, Gianfranco Costamagna wrote:

> Hi again Gert,
>
> >As I said, currently I have no time to look into it. Anyway, we
> >shouldn't do a new upload until 4.7 has passed the NEW queue.
Actually, it now passed new :)

> there is no rush :)
> gcc-5 will need few months to become the default, there is really much time
>

> "many" is actually very little:
>
> libinsighttoolkit3.20 Reverse Depends:
>
> >  python-vmtk + libvmtk1.0:
> >  itksnap:
> >  libgofigure0 +  gofigure2:
> >  ginkgocadx:
> >  libcamitk3:
>

> at least you are missing nifti2dicom
> https://sources.debian.net/src/nifti2dicom/0.4.9-1/debian/control/

Okay, I only looked at amd64 via "apt-cache rdepends". But then, if gdcm
is not big-endian save and used for loading dicoms, nifti2dicom may not
really work properly on these archs. I've seen on ARM that there are
also packages like elastix that are still compiled against 3.20 on that
arch.

Best,
Gert