Re: wgs-assembler

Hi, Andreas,

On الأربعاء 29 نيسـان 2015 02:52, Andreas Tille wrote:

So its your choice to either

   a) ask me to move all SVN stuff to Git (I have some experience with
      this) or
   b) try to do it yourself and ask me for hints if needed

I think I can manage this. I found answers to my immediate questions
in the list archive.

Make sure you use the conversion script

   https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/helper-scripts/

for the SVN to Git migration.  If you might have trouble finding author
names just write here.  I'm very quick into finding these since I know a
lot of people.  Alternatively I'm even fine with loosing the SVN
history.  The main important point is a proper package.

I've done the migration, but haven't yet added README.status to the svn repository. There have been a couple releases since 8.1 which has added some more third-party projects. I will just start with those and come back to wgs-assembler afterwards.

Regards,
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي