Re: fasttree: hard-coded limit on branch length precision leads to erroneous results

    C> Le Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 02:10:38PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
    >> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:01:29AM +0100, Roland Fehrenbacher
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >     C> Do you think it would be possible to backport the change
    >> >     C> for Wheezy as well ?
    >> >
    >> > I guess so. We have already built the package for
    >> > Qlustar/Wheezy, so no principal problem. We'd have to rebuild
    >> > it with a different version number suitable for the backports
    >> > repo, but that's done in no time.  Just a question how the
    >> > upload process to the official backport repo works. I'm not
    >> > familiar with that.
    >>
    >> I admit I never cared about backports and I was hoping that
    >> somebody from the team would care for it.  Unfortunately this was
    >> not (yet) the case and I'm crossing thumbs that this will become
    >> better in the future.

    C> Actually, I have been a bit confusing: I did not mean uploading
    C> version 2.1.7-2 to Wheezy, but to apply the patches to 2.1.4-1 as
    C> a Stable update if it makes sense.

Ah, OK. There would be 2 problems with this: a) It's not clear whether
2.1.4 + patch will work OK. b) It'd be messy to figure out the 2.1.4-1
content because of missing tags. So 2.1.7-2 backport yes, fixed 2.1.4-1
no.

Best,

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---