Re: fasttree: hard-coded limit on branch length precision leads to erroneous results

Le Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 05:15:36PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 05:14:24PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > The above article describes the patch needed to prevent the
> > > flaw. Upstream incorporated the fix in version 2.1.8. In my opinion this
> > > bug is release critical and should be fixed before the release of
> > > jessie.
> >
> > Please file an RC bug!
>
> I'll tag #781259 as serious.

Hi Roland,

to get the fix in Jessie at this point of the Freeze, it has to be limited the
strict necessary changes.

I recommend to temporarly revert the following commits:

commit 5788cecbb05a4394c3fed722c47bdba5c20432ef
Author: tbooth-guest <tbooth-guest@debian.org>
Date:   Tue Feb 25 13:43:34 2014 +0000

    Fixed package not cleaning 100% after build.

    I also think the upstream changelog belongs in the package,
    according to policy, so I added it.  But maybe I'm mistaken?

    git-svn-id: svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/fasttree/trunk@16316 d8681a01-af0d-0410-a158-b4166a59cfaa

commit dcef62b4c80a2c43b3c17af428e977b6535c3dc3