Re: Packaging of a Web viewer of medical images

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for your hints! I only have basic knowledge of PostgreSQL.

I followed both of your suggestions: Advisory locks are now used instead of setting values in a table of global properties [1], and connection URIs can be used instead of specifying explicit authentication options [2].

Sébastien-

[1] https://code.google.com/p/orthanc-postgresql/source/detail?r=401684ea8d73c38e08b001d512eca4a827ab2fc2
[2] https://code.google.com/p/orthanc-postgresql/source/detail?r=1efb309859317685b1913642745f3978ab7028b8