Date overlap of the DebianMed sprint and FOSDEM

[...]
meetings happening in late January each year since 2010

which often coincides with the Free and Open Source Developers’ European Meeting (FOSDEM) [0] in Brussels, the world's largest community-organized Free and Open Source conference.

[0] https://fosdem.org/

I would be happy to consider joining the sprint if it was on another weekend. Other priorities in my life might not let me attend, but maybe others on the team are facing the same challenge so I'm at least raising the topic. It would be nice to at least keep "this other event" in mind when planning the next sprint.

Cheers,
Emilien