Re: How to submit software for addition to BioLinux?

Hi Andreas / Tim,

This sounds awesome, I am completely happy to go ahead to do the work to
get it into Debian Med. Getting it available on standard Linux distros
would be really great as well!

Andreas, I would really enjoy to be part of the MoM program, if you have
time. What would be the first steps to get started - I expect I should do
a bit of reading etc, and join some mailing lists etc?

Cheers,

Simon