preparing insighttookit 4.7

Hi all,

I've prepared the upload of insighttoolkit version 4.7 in the svn.
Since the library package names changes it needs to be sponsored
(Steve ?), and the package should go to experimental.

Changelog reads:

* New upstream version (Closes: #776090)
* d/rules: Add ITK_WRAP_unsigned_long because some filters use it
  as output
* d/patches: Remove 001_avoid-....patch fixed upstream
* d/patches: Remove 0002_dont_...patch fixed upstream
* d/patches: Add patch for correct handling of floating point single
  accuracy spacing
* Bump standards version to 3.9.6
* Change dependency from livvtk5-dev to libvtk6-dev
* Remove dependency from python-vtk, the relevant parts are currently
  pulled in by libvtk6-dev

I've test compiled in in a amd64 pbuilder and currently test the i386
build.

There is still one lintian error:

E: libinsighttoolkit4-dev: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package

It seems to be new in v4.7 and I don't know yet why this documentation
is in the -dev package (it already is in v4.6).
The d/rules line has the line 119 adding these files:

   dh_installdocs -p$(pkg_dev) Documentation/*

and since I didn't put it there, I'm reluctant to remove it, but it
seems only to install the files that are needed create the actual
documentation, so dropping it from the installation would probably be
okay.

best regards,
Gert