Re: preparing insighttookit 4.7

Hi Gert,

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 06:46:44PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared the upload of insighttoolkit version 4.7 in the svn.
> Since the library package names changes it needs to be sponsored
> (Steve ?),

Just let me know if there is a sponsoding bottleneck.

> There is still one lintian error:
>
> E: libinsighttoolkit4-dev: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package

This should be fixed since packages with lintian errors will be
auto-rejected (as far as I know).

> It seems to be new in v4.7 and I don't know yet why this documentation
> is in the -dev package (it already is in v4.6).
> The d/rules line has the line 119 adding these files:
>
>    dh_installdocs -p$(pkg_dev) Documentation/*
>
> and since I didn't put it there, I'm reluctant to remove it, but it
> seems only to install the files that are needed create the actual
> documentation, so dropping it from the installation would probably be
> okay.

Either this or creating a *-doc package with these files - after fixing
the privacy-breach issue which can be usually be done easily with some
sed scripting or a simple patch.