Re: [fis-gtm] Updating fis-gtm to V6.2-001

Hi Amul,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 03:47:44PM +0000, Shah, Amul wrote:
> Looks ready for upload to me.  Should I upload (if yes I would change
> the target distribution from precise to unstable).

OK.  I admit I changed it again from unstable to experimental to follow
the current freeze policy.  We can upload without any change to unstable
once Jessie is released.

> [amul:5] Ack! That's what I get for working on an Ubuntu machine. I changed the release to unstable. Please upload.
>
> As always, thank you for your help!

Thanks to you since without your contribution there would be no fis-gtm
package.