Re: Lintian's warnings : ldconfig call is useless and unsafe...

Hi Corentin,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 04:50:15PM +0100, Corentin Desfarges wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> About the excluded files, I've finally decided to remove them. I pushed
> the last changes this afternoon.

Hmmm, pristine-tar has not changed and the lintian error

E: fw4spl source: source-is-missing Apps/VRRender/doc/source/_static/jquery.js
N:
N:    The source of the following file is missing. Lintian checked a few
N:    possible paths to find the source, and do not find it.
N:
N:    Please repack your package to include the source or add it to
N:    "debian/missing-sources" directory.
N:
N:    If this is a false-positive, please report a bug against Lintian.
N:
N:    Severity: serious, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: cruft, Type: source
N:

remains on my side.  Don't you get this error?

> They fix too the change of the binary's
> name ( launcher => fwLauncher, to respect the spirit of fw4spl ).

Good.

> So I'm still waiting from news on this subject, but I've seen that some
> maintainers add an override. So, are these warnings really problematic ?

I do not think it is problematic but I'd leave it without override to
not hide a problem which is not fully understood.