Re: Re: Lintian's warnings : ldconfig call is useless and unsafe...

Hi Andreas,

About the excluded files, I've finally decided to remove them. I pushed
the last changes this afternoon. They fix too the change of the binary's
name ( launcher => fwLauncher, to respect the spirit of fw4spl ).

I've tried to post (twice) a question about my ldconfig issue on the
debian-mentors' list, but it seems there is a problem. The mail doesn't
appear...

So I'm still waiting from news on this subject, but I've seen that some
maintainers add an override. So, are these warnings really problematic ?

Best regards,

Corentin