Re: Very Urgent - DebianMed 2015

Hi Olivier,

On 01/20/2015 07:47 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 05:55:16PM +0000, olivier sallou wrote:
Getting rooms (for sleep) is not an issue. Issue is more related for work
area room.
The hotel i am in contact with have work rooms, but i wait for estimate to
use it (usually charged).
Rooms by themselves should be even cheaper.
For food, there is a small mall around with at least one restaurant with
the one of the hotel.

I can not imagine that we should starve in France.  So if the fallback
hotel has a restaurant I do not see any problem regarding food.  The 4km
walk (in a supposedly nice area should not be a real problem).

Let s keep the sprint "as is" for the moment, i will tell you more tomorrow
(evening certainly) about the proposal and possible new plan. If new hotel
is fine, i will check with manager for booking.

Thanks a lot for all your work.

BTW, there might be a fallback plan C which is way worse than yours:  We
might be able to meet at FOSDEM.  I have no idea how far the travel from
<your-landing-location> to Brussels might be but I'd assume that we could
get at least a meeting room.  But probably that plan is worse enough to
cancel it at all (or we meet at Oliviers home :-P).

However, as said, cancel any online reservation at bella notte hotel.

I'm also in favor of maintaining the sprint. For the "paris" team I guess it would be easy to get refunding, but as mentioned some people are coming a long way and might not be able to get refund.

Cheers,
Hervé

Good luck with all your actions