Very Urgent - DebianMed 2015

Hi All,
I talked to the hotel manager today and she learned me the hotel has been closed suddenly by owner/investor.
This is an abrupt news that is of course fully impacting the sprint, almost one week before.
The manager is trying to find an other hotel willing to welcome us and should have an estime tomorrow.
However, this hotel is almost 4km distance from railway station, and quite a distance too to find some food/drink.

My suggestion would be to cancel the sprint, while still possible. I should get an estimate by tomorrow evening of this second hotel, so we could wait to see if it is acceptable and think that hotel distance is not too much a constraint.

I'm waiting for your opinion, I gave you mine.

In any case, I am sad, angry and disappointed after all the personal time and effort I invested during the last month for this sprint.

In any case, those who have booked via internet (booking;com, ...) can already cancel the hotel reservation.

Please forward to any person I may have forgotten

Olivier