Re: insighttoolkit4 backport on wheezy 32bit -- 2 tests failures

> >  nd_build nd+debian wheezy i386 ...
>
> > but the dependencies could not be resolved. Could it be that you
> > backported a gccxml but didn't upload it to the neurodebian repo yet?
>
> That is strange since if you used that command, it should have resulted
> in identical environment (given that you nd_updatedist recently):
I now see you use 4.5.2-1, but the latest upload I tried was 4.5.2-2.

> regarding the gccxml:
The problem is, with g++-4.8 now being the default in sid,
gccxml-0.9.0-cvs20120420 doesn't seem to cut it anymore for the latest
version of ITK, at least not on i386. Gianfranco reported a problem that
could be tracked back to this - i.e. compiling with the latest g++4.8 in
the new unstable Ubuntu version but gccxml was still at cvs20120420. For
that reason I changed the required version of gccxml to git2014..

To avoid this maybe we could ask the gcc maintainers to add a
 Breaks: gccxml < (0.9.0+git2014..) to the g++4.8 package.

Something similar will certainly happen with g++-4.9.

> would you mind adding a direct dependency to insighttoolkit4 package's control?
I'm not sure if this can be done just like that, ITK4-dev doesn't pull in libtiff-dev,
which means if there is a package that needs both dev packages, then we will need to
make sure that they both pull in the same libtiff?-dev.

best,
Gert