Re: FreeMedForms packages corrections

Le mercredi 14 mai 2014 à 21:54 +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Eric,
>
> On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 06:14:15PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > I wrote some corrections on freemedforms-project package. I'm trying to
> > upload to launchpad but I have a problem with watchfile:
> > - changelog version is 0.9.0-3
> > - expected source version 0.9.0

> > Newest version on remote site is 0.9.0, local version is 0.9.0-3
> >  => remote site does not even have current version
> > -- Scan finished
>
> Something seems to be really wrong on your side - but it is probably not
> the debian/watch file.  I checked out latest SVN and was running uscan on
> the last commit:

ah ?! your local version number is 0.9.0 mine is 0.9.0-3...

> Newest version on remote site is 0.9.0, local version is 0.9.0
>  => Package is up to date
> -- Scan finished

> BTW, I do not even understand why you want to run uscan at all.  If you
> just want to create a new Debian release you can do
>
>    apt-get source freemedforms-project
>
> to obtain the latest orig source tarball.  There is no point in using
> uscan at all.

When I try to upload a new PPA on launchpad, my script starts from
scratch (check debian files, download source, correctly re-create source
path...). So my script uses the watch file ==> uscan. But it looks for
0.9.0-3 not 0.9.0.
I'm running Ubuntu 14.04LTS.

Eric