Re: NewContributorGame: R-ape / OpenBugs

iHi Dylan,

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 08:18:47PM +0200, Dybian wrote:
> I have now inject in git.debian.org the upstream source with pristine-tar.

Fine, This enables others building the package easily.

> I updated debian/upstream/metadata with ape.bib and I created a
> README.source to document binary files in data/.

I have fixed the syntax of debian/upstream/metadata yaml file which does
allow only one Reference field featuring a list of references.

> Do you have another suggestions?

Waiting until ftpmaster has accepted the package which I just uploaded
to the new queue.

Thanks for your preparation