Re: NewContributorGame: R-ape / OpenBugs

Hi all,
Thank you Andreas for your link, I had not seen it before.

I have injected my package in git.debian.org [1] and now I can successful build it  with "git-buildpackage --git-pbuilder".

Does anyone have any suggestions to improve my package ?

Best regards,
Dylan

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/r-cran-ape.git

Hi Dybian,

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 04:31:51PM +0200, Dybian wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> I have just finished my package of r-cran-ape, so you can find it on
> https://bitbucket.org/Dybian/package-debian-r-cran-ape

Sounds good.  However, before I start looking at it could you please
be so kind to inject the package in git.debian.org as described in our
team policy[1]

> I tried it and it seem to work fine (install, uninstall and run in R), I
> have only one warning with lintian about that a new package should close a
> ITP bug.

Yep, seems to need to open such a bug using

    reportbug --no-query-bts wnpp

> What do you think about it?

As I said above:  Please contribute to the usual Debian Med workflow[1]
and commit into the Debian Med repository.  I'm sponsering a lot of
packages and I see no point in deriving from what has proven to be
practical for no good reason.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html